Laguiole White Bone Waiter’s Corkscrew - Laguiole En Aubrac (P/N SOM99OSI). Hand-made in France, these genuine Laguiole corkscrews are preferred by professional sommeliers worldwide. They are handcrafted with extra-long, 5-turn stainless steel grooved spirals and serrated blade foil cutters.
• Made in France with French-made components.
• The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik brushed stainless steel.
• The decorative casing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
• Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
• Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
• Includes a certificate of authenticity.
• Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
Genuine Laguiole en Aubrac Sommelier corkscrews with real White Bone handles are hand-made in France by master craftsmen with authentic French components and are guaranteed for life.
• The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik polished stainless steel
• The contoured handle is hand-crafted from genuine white bone.
• The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
• Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener
• Guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects
• Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box
• Includes a certificate of authenticity
• Made in France
Condition: Brand New
Size: 1 1/2w x 4 4/5d x 5h (in)
Weight: 1 lb
Warranty: Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer covers against any manufacturing defects.