Riedel Vinum Riesling/Zinfandel Glass Celebration Pack Set of 6 (P/N 7416/56-260).
Experience the rich bouquet and nose of Zinfandel, Riesling, and Chianti wines.
- Bowl is shaped to direct wine to the parts of the palate that accentuate the fruit and deemphasize the bitter tannins.
- With a height of 8-1/4", the vessel holds 13 oz.
- 24% leaded crystal makes the red wine inside appear radiant.
Recommended for: Bardolino, Beaujolais Nouveau, Carignan, Chianti, Côtes du Roussillon, Côtes du Ventoux, Dolcetto, Lambrusco, Montepulciano, Patrimonio, Primitivo, Sangiovese, Zinfandel
Why choose this set over similar glasses?
- Riedel is recognized as the worldwide leader and most innovative manufacturer of fine wine stemware.
- Considered the most versatile glass in the Riedel Vinum line, playing down the acidity of any wine.
- The trumpet shape of the Zinfadel glass suits medium-bodied wines, directing the contents to the center of the tongue for the best balance of fruit and acid.
Set of 6 glasses for the price of 4
The Riedel Vinum series was the first machine-made wine glass in history to be based on the characteristics of each grape varietal.
- Praised by Robert Parker as the finest glasses for both technical and hedonistic purposes
- Designed to enhance the nose and flavor of Riesling and Zinfandel varietals
- Mouth-blown from 24% lead crystal
- Celebration pack offers 2 stems
- Condition: Brand New
- Capacity: 13 Oz
- Size: 8 1/4h (in)
- Weight: 4 lb